ylq

After school one afternoon

ylq    0

After school one afternoon, I took out the chess box from my bag and walked in front of Huang Kaifeng in three steps Wholesale Cigarettes. I slammed it on the desk and said loudly, "Come here, let's kill another dog." Pan!" A chess fan also rushed to see the excitement. In my eyes, Huang Kaifeng is nothing more than a "failed general". Every time he fights with him, I kill him. Recently I heard that he learned his tricks with his dad and killed a famous player in the class. Hey! Can this "town" live? Today, I want to kill him in public. We set aside and killed. I thought: "If you want to kill him, you have to hit him." So I set up a "head gun", squatting "chain horses" and using the rest to hold the gates. Then, I dispatched a big "car" and rushed to the other side of the position. In an instant, he was eaten and killed, and the five "strikers" were left. I was proud of my start, and I picked up Erlang's legs, picked up a little song, and swept the surrounding classmates with enthusiasm, then licked Huang Kaifeng, thinking: I will eat you so much with one car. Children, let alone put my son up, can't you fall into the water? How? "Frequently defeated generals" I have to let me brush a "bald" today! I am so happy, and I add classmates. As soon as we joined the team, it was even more smug. I saw Huang Kaifeng locked his eyebrows and stared at the chessboard, thinking hard. Suddenly mokingusacigarettes.com, his eyes lit up. Flying up like an elephant. I looked at him casually, oh, fly like a tube? But when my car rushed to the last one, and swallowed it, he quickly flew up and took the car away. "Ah, I have a trick to seduce!" I shouted remorsefully, but after I lost the car, the situation changed suddenly, and the morale of the other side was greatly enhanced. The chess piece was like the Yellow River water that fell to the embankment. As a result of essays, I rushed my Guards to death, and I was "for the country" Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Even the "Veteran" taxis and elephants are not left. Although I will fight hard with the defeat of the disabled, it will not help. I saw the other person put the horse in front of my veteran, and shot the gun to the horse. He shouted: "Yes!" "Ah?" "After the horse!" I was so shocked that I was so big that I was there. There are several seconds. But the veteran had no one around him. In the end, he had to admit defeat, and the laughter and the blame were loud. I smacked the chess and the tears fell. I really want to sharpen my head and find a place to sneak into the humility to make people progress Carton Of Cigarettes, and pride makes people fall behind Cigarettes Online." Isn't today a good lesson? I have to remember this game forever, it gives me too much revelation. .
Related articles:
Marlboro Gold
Newport Cigarettes

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте учетную запись или войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти